To be confident in your ability, you need to start winning. Being successful at everyday tasks and setting yourself up to win allows you to obtain great results in your performance, health, or aesthetics related goals.
Remove the stress of an endless to do list by identifying and promptly completing the 2 most important items on that list for that day, with no intention of doing anything else. It is likely you will have completed more daily from doing that rather than running from pillar to post trying to do it all and at the end of the day achieved nothing.
- Have 3 Goals per year. There can only be one priority at a time, thats why its called a priority. “You cant ride two horses with only one ass”
- Prepare your food and set times for when you are going to consume them. Nothing must interrupt this. “Work expands to fill the time available for its completion” – Parkinsons Law
- Hydration – divide your total daily inatke of water by 3. This is how much you should consume in the morning, afternoon/evening and during/post training.
- Arrange time in your day for three 10-minute walks, these are best done after you eat to help with digestion. Walk during lunch time, on a call, have a walking meeting. Do whatever it takes to fit them in, the benefits far outweigh the expense of making a little time.
- FIt you day around your training, not the other way around and you will never have to miss a workout. Create time by being more efficient.
- Work for 25 minutes and then take a break to do some physical activity – anything that takes allows your mind to wander or focus on the new activity. After 5 minutes return to your work and repeat (try it for one day and see if your work quality and amount of work you complete improves).
“Success breeds success”
STRENGTH SYSTEM COACH